We are currently in the process of updating the calendar due to COVID-19 cancellations and rescheduling. All dates on the calendar for conferences, trade shows, expos, fairs and festivals are tentative. Please check the original sites’ website for more detail (included in the event links listed).
- This event has passed.
DELTA 9 Summits – Cannabinoid Medicine Studies – Worcester, MA
April 16 - April 17$375.00 – $875.00
Medical cannabis physicians, clinicians, researchers and nurses discuss Medical Cannabis-Based Therapies and Treatments. This conference-driven event educates and empowers healthcare and wellness professionals with the information, research and knowledge of cannabis-based medicines and treatments for better patient care and outcomes.
There is a growing body of research supporting cannabis for medical purposes. Studies and anecdotal evidence suggest cannabis can be used for various medical conditions. Our meeting will include in-depth discussions on the human Endocannabinoid System (ECS) (endocannabinoid molecules, cannabinoid receptors, and enzymes) and cannabis (phytocannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids) resulting in widespread modern medicinal uses of cannabis indica and industrial applications of cannabis sativa (hemp). We’ll examine case studies, and evidence supporting the use of cannabis to not only treat disease, but to prevent disease and maintain health.
Discussions include, but not limited to:
- The Endocannabinoid and Phytocannabinoid Entourage Effects
- Integrative Medicine Approaches to Optimizing the ECS
- The ECS, Drug Interactions and Cannabis Strains
- Provider Role in Discussing and Administering to (Cancer) Patients
- Neurodegenerative Diseases, Chronic Debilitating and Neuropathic Pain
- Healing Mechanisms for PTSD, Trauma Related Brain Injuries
- Combating Opioid Use, Addiction and Dependency
- Pharmacy, Provider, Patient and Drug Delivery Models
- Cannabis Dose-Response Effects and Method Selection
Live Onsite “Workshops”
Certified Cannabinoid Pain Management Consultant, by Godfrey Pearlson, MD
Certified Phytocannabinoid Women’s Health Specialist, by Becky Lynn, MD
Certified Cannabinoid Senior Care Specialist, by Michael Alred PHARM D., BCGP
Workshop Tickets Include 2-Day All-Access Ticket & Friday Reception. In-Person Only!
For courses, click here.
Green Owl Farmacy is not involved or associated with this event. For more information, please visit the website listed below.