We are currently in the process of updating the calendar due to COVID-19 cancellations and rescheduling. All dates on the calendar for conferences, trade shows, expos, fairs and festivals are tentative. Please check the original sites’ website for more detail (included in the event links listed).
- This event has passed.
Southwest Conference on Botanical Medicine 2021 (Virtual Event) – Phoenix, AZ
March 26 - March 28$325.00 – $395.00
This annual conference will take place online, with a few in-person local events planned in the Phoenix, Arizona area.
Table of Contents
- Live-stream videos March 26 – 28, 2021
- In-person Field Studies and Herb Walks
- Pre-recorded on-demand videos to stream any time
- Continuing Education
- Speakers and Topics
- Sponsors and Online Exhibit Hall
- Full program of live online presentations March 26 – 28 with speaker Q&A
- All live presentations are recorded for later viewing if you can’t attend at the time
- Theme: Clinical Botanical Medicine for Chronic Conditions. See topic list
- 24 online lectures plus 4-hour intensive
- Pre-conference Intensive with Lise Alschuler, ND, live online with audience participation
- In-person field studies and herb walks in the Phoenix area (safety guidelines permitting)
- Panel discussion on prevention and treatment of obesity online with audience participation
- Continuing education credits for ND, DO, MD, RN, FNP, LAc, and others. Details
- Approved for up to 40 hours of continuing education by the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP)
- Access to 24 videos for one year (plus extra intensive for those signed up for it)
- Digital lecture notes and PowerPoints in PDF format to own
- Full set of audio recordings to own
- Continuing education ($25 additional fee for CE. One fee for all certificates needed.)
- Herb walks in the Phoenix area for local participants
Registration: Early bird $325 by February 19; $395 after that date. Includes all video lectures except Friday events and CE fee.
Cancellations: Before March 9, registration fees will be refunded minus $50 processing per registrant. No refunds can be given after 3/9/21. Refund requests should be emailed to the conference office.
Discount Registration – Both 2021 Events:
Attend both conferences for one combined, discounted price! Register for both events for $490 by March 3 and $580.00 after that date.
Cancellations: Before March 23, the combined conferences fee can be refunded minus $50 processing per registrant. No refunds can be given after March 23, 2021.
For more information, click here.