We are currently in the process of updating the calendar due to COVID-19 cancellations and rescheduling. All dates on the calendar for conferences, trade shows, expos, fairs and festivals are tentative. Please check the original sites’ website for more detail (included in the event links listed).
- This event has passed.
Online Masterclass: Glutenology™ Masterclass
September 15 - September 19Free
92% of gluten-free diets FAIL! Discover how YOU can beat those odds.
Introducing the Glutenology™ Masterclass
This is the ONLY program backed by 20 years of clinical experience and research for gluten sensitivity that boils it down to the most powerful, relevant information.
This is because we believe everyone deserves to know what’s really going on… and how THEY can take control of the conversation with their healthcare provider.
The Glutenology™ Masterclass exposes the REAL truth about gluten backed by more than 111 published scientific and medical research studies.
The information in these 10 modules will take you on a journey. And we start at the very beginning…
At the Glutenology™ Masterclass, we’ll explore:
- Why 92% of those going gluten free continue to struggle with chronic inflammation
- How most lab testing for gluten sensitivity is inaccurate & leads to confusion
- What gluten is & why it’s important to you
- How to find gluten in your foods, even when manufacturers try to hide it from you
- How to identify foods & additives that mimic gluten & cause persistent problems
- What you can do when you’ve gone gluten free & still experience health issues
Along the way, Dr. Peter Osborne will share helpful tips and information you can use to talk with your healthcare provider about YOUR specific needs, including how to bring them on board with a gluten-free diet as well as some of the tests you might want to get. This is all designed to help pinpoint what may be the root cause of whatever health issue you may be experiencing.
For more information, click here.