We are currently in the process of updating the calendar due to COVID-19 cancellations and rescheduling. All dates on the calendar for conferences, trade shows, expos, fairs and festivals are tentative. Please check the original sites’ website for more detail (included in the event links listed).
- This event has passed.
Online Summit: Toxic Mold Summit Special Replay
April 26 - May 2Free
The unrecognized consequences of mold toxicity can create hormonal imbalances, brain disrepair, chronic gastrointestinal issues and multiple autoimmune conditions. And concern for susceptibility to acute respiratory infections remains at an all time high.
Our health experts and air quality / remediation specialists will help you identify exposure, set a course for treatment (for consumers and practitioners) and deliver the latest knowledge, tools and techniques for dealing with toxic mold, supporting the immune system and improving the air quality directly affecting your lungs.
It could be mold toxicity if you are, or someone you know is:
- Suffering from sinus infections, lung problems and/or migraines
- Weakened by gut issues, brain fog, fatigue, neurologic symptoms
- Constantly challenged with sleep issues
- Enduring terrible mood swings, anxiety and/or depression
- Reacting to chemicals, smells, foods, medications
- And more!